Sector: Location: Uk Job Ref: 10059
Call Centre Sales Director - UK
This is an exciting fast paced position where you will work alongside supportive and professional colleagues. My client is a global leader in Call Centre Operations within IT and has excellent large institutional clients across the globe.
Reporting to the SVP of Client Delivery this exciting end to end opportunity is an end to end mix of Sales, team management, Client Management and business strategy implementation.
To succeed at this job you will utilise your experience in technology sales and team management to ensure that the sales objectives are met. You will work closely with clients to fully understand their business and identify areas where you can improve their services and cross sell.
You will be solely responsible for large EMEA multinational clients, managing their needs and ensuring that the best possible service is delivered.
As a dynamic leader you will work closely with and manager your team and ensure that they are working to their fullest potential. You will also be responsible for team development and managing your team’s career development.
You will be responsible for operation management of your team and ensuring consistent growth, project management integration and ensuring a pleasant and dynamic working environment.
The role seeks someone who can think strategically and execute tactically. This leader will be an effective executive with demonstrated leadership strength in managed services organizations and the value proposition of Business Process Outsourcing.
You will have demonstrated strength in selling call centre ROI-based solutions and delivery-methodologies to smart, sophisticated customers that result in recurring revenue. The Director will have a strong background in account management, service delivery, sales, and technology.
You must be eligible to work and live in the UK
- At least 10 years experience in Technical / IT and Call centre sales management experience with at least 7 years strong team management, managing teams of at least 80
- University educated to degree level
- Extensive Sales Management Experience is a must
- Candidate must have experience in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, MS Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Service, Renewal or Support Sales is a key advantage.
- Willing to roll-up the sleeves and get it done
- Smart, dynamic, aggressive and strategic (has intellectual horsepower)
- Outsourcing and/or Technology Services sales experience
- Considered to be a strong coach and motivator of people
- Knowledge of complex markets and issues
- Strong executive presence and ability to command respect
- High integrity
Salary 70000 - 90000
Job Added: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:57:51 GMT