Our commitment is to:
Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- - Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- - Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our objectives and targets.
- - Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- - Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- - Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- - Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- - Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- - Maintain our internal code of practice through rigorous monitoring and review of our performance.
To meet our commitments we will:
Please contact us to find out more.
- - Provide our Directors oversight and review of environmental policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- - Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- - Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
- - Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- - Work together with our people/employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- - Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- - Review our environmental policy regularly.